It’s that time again! Cost Plus World Market is hosting their annual scavenger hunt and this time you’re looking for golden bells hidden throughout the stores everyday! To celebrate, I rounded up my favorite products for gold Christmas table settings!
Thanks to Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring this post. This Christmas table settings post also contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
Oh my goodness, I couldn’t be more excited to be sharing with you some exciting news today. Cost Plus World Market is hosting another scavenger hunt this year and this time you’re looking for golden bells hidden throughout the stores! SO fun!
I get it, nowadays, I do a lot of my shopping online too. There’s not much better than sitting in your jammies and going shopping. But, there is something SO refreshing and INSPIRING about stepping foot in one of my favorite stores, Cost Plus World Market.
I like to grab a big cup of coffee from Starbucks (which is oh so conveniently located next door to my local Cost Plus World Market) and take my time strolling through things at World Market. If you needed more incentive to get your booty off the couch and into the store, this scavenger hunt is sure to add some fun to your shopping experience!
While you’re in the store, getting uber inspired, searching high and low for those golden bells so you can win prizes, you can grab some Christmas gifts for everyone on your list (including yourself….I’m not the only one that buys myself a Christmas present, right?).
What’s the Golden Bell Scavenger Hunt?
- During the Golden Bell Scavenger Hunt, there are over $1.8 Million in total rewards up for grabs
- All you have to do is find a Golden Bell in store and you could receive a $10, $20, $25 or $50 reward!
- You can play in stores at your local Cost Plus World Market (I’ll be on the hunt at our Bend, Oregon store) everyday between November 1 – December 9
- There are two games
- Game 1 will run from the store’s opening to 3pm: 4 Golden Bells will be hidden prior to store opening
- Game 2 will go from 4pm to the store’s closing: 4 Golden Bells will be hidden for game 2
How can you play?
- Every day beginning Thursday, November 1st through Sunday, December 9th your local Cost Plus World Market store will hide 8 Golden Bell pieces throughout the store.
- Each day, Cost Plus World Market will share a daily clue in store, via email, and on our social media channels. Use the clue to help you find a Golden Bell piece and you could receive a reward.
- I’ll be sharing these daily over on my Facebook page, so be sure to follow so you don’t miss a thing!
- Find (1) Golden Bell piece and bring it to the nearest store associate to exchange for a reward coupon worth $10, $20, $25 or $50. Reward is valid only on the day it is awarded.
- Limit (1) reward per person throughout the Promotion Period (11/1/18 – 12/9/18, regardless of store location(s) visited.
- EMPLOYEES and DESIGNATED SHOPPERS NOT ELIGIBLE.
- See Participating Stores
- See Rules
To kick things off for the Golden Bell Scavenger Hunt, here’s the first clue!
It all starts TODAY! The clue for today is below! Be sure to check back on my Facebook page every morning for your daily clue. Where, oh where, could it be?
DAY 1 CLUE:
GOLDEN BELL RINGING TRUE CAN BE FOUND NEAR SOMETHING BLUE
Ready to see my favorite products for gold Christmas table settings?!
Are you hosting a meal for the holidays this year? Setting a holiday tablescape can be overwhelming, I get it. One of my favorite tips for creating a cohesive table setting is to choose one or two colors to work with. This helps prevent things from looking too “hodge podge” with mismatched items.
Gold is one of my favorite colors to incorporate during the holiday season because it is just so dang festive. I don’t typically have a lot of gold in my home throughout the year, so Christmas is the perfect time to add gold decor. Let me tell you, nothing says Christmas like a whole tree of gold ornaments. Growing up my mom used to love decorating with gold during Christmas. She dedicated a whole tree in our house to gold!
If you’re looking to incorporate gold into your Christmas table settings, you’re going to love this round up. It’s got everything gold from flatware and glassware, to napkins and candle holders!
Just click any of the pictures below to go right to the product!