Don’t let the cardboard boxes pile up. Learn how to reuse cardboard to create fun crafts and easy DIY projects for kids – big (like the cardboard box castle) and small (like a simple bookmark) ! In this article full of cardboard crafts for kids, there’s something for everyone – toddlers, boys, girls!
I don’t know about you, but oh my goodness – there are always SO many cardboard boxes around our house. With the major uptick in online shopping, we’re always drowning in cardboard.
So last month I started doing some thinking and researching looking for other ways to reuse cardboard boxes in our home – instead of just breaking them down and putting them in the recycling bin!
I found SO many creative uses for cardboard boxes and shared a whole list of how to use them around your house for home decor and crafts for adults.
But while I was looking for cardboard home decor ideas for adults, I stumbled across SO many great ideas for kids with cardboard boxes!
Keep your toddler and school-aged boys and girls entertained for hours at home for free with these easy cardboard box ideas for kids! There are just SO many creative pretend play games and ideas for kids!
Which of these cardboard box ideas are you going to try?
Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more fun DIY crafts? Check out these crafts to try next!
- 14+ Dollar Tree Crafts and Home Decor You Can Make For Cheap
- Polymer Clay Ideas | 14+ Easy and Creative Things To Make With Clay For Your Home
- 20+ Creative Concrete Crafts To Try
- Crafts To Make And Sell: 21+ Most Profitable Ideas
- 27+ Crafts With Spray Paint That You Have To Try
- 18+ DIY Gifts For Him (Perfect for Dad, Husband, Boyfriend, or Brother!)