Searching for gifts for women?? This gift guide for her is perfect for moms, sisters, girlfriends, wives and aunts.
Well, today is the last day of my 12 Day of Christmas Gift Guide series. I’ve had so much fun sharing over 140 gift ideas with you to prepare you for your holiday shopping. I think we’ve covered just about everyone on your list and today we’re finishing it off with not one, but TWO gift guides – gifts ideas for him & her.
This post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
1. Desktop Calendar – Calendars are always a great gift for the holidays. I love these little desktop calendars.
3. Teardrop Necklace – You can’t have a gift guide for her without some jewelry! I love this vintage-looking, long teardrop necklace.
4. The Magnolia Story – Oh.ma.gosh… I can’t wait to get my hands on this book. Chip and Joanna have become inspirations to people everywhere and I can’t wait to read how it all began and get a little glimpse into their simple lives.
5. Small Triangle Wall Planters – I’m working on decorating my office right now (more to come in the coming months – eeeek). This is just a little sneak peek into the style that I’m going for. Aren’t these the cutest?
6. Marble Waterbottle – I’m kind of obsessed with white marble. Have always (and probably always will) dream about a kitchen with sleek white marble countertops….ahhh someday. I love this marble water bottle, so cute!
7. Ice Drop Druzy Earrings – Druzy things are all the rage and I love them. These white druzy ice drop earrings are simple and will go match a variety of outfits.
8. The Prayer Partner Journal – This journal looks awesome. The Prayer Partner is a place for you to record your thoughts, feelings, desires and prayers each day. There are prompts offering space for quotes, bible verses, confessions, answered prayers, praise and thanksgiving, prayers for myself, prayers for others and more. It’s beautifully designed with 20 pages of hand-illustrated prints and verses. Pretty awesome, huh?
9. Tribal Weekender Bag – Can this bag just seriously get in my closet and never leave? I’m sooooooo in love with it. Aren’t you?
10. Hammock – I’m obsessed with this boho looking wedding hammock! Someday…. oh someday when we get a shed/shop built outside, Logan said he’ll have a little porch on it and I totally envision laying in a little hammock like this while he works away in the shed. I love this look.
11. Cable Knit Pillow – This wouldn’t be a gift guide for without a throw pillow, am I right? I love this cable knit pillow with pom poms in the corner. Perfect for winter.
12. Watercolor Print – One of my oldest and dearest friends opened an Etsy store this year and is making this B-E-A-UTIFUL watercolor hand lettered prints. I had her make something for our master bathoom and I just love it! She’s got tons of different Disney quotes, Friend quotes and she can really make anything you want! Go show her some love at her Etsy Store, Handmade Marissa Ronae.
13. Buffalo Print Scarf – Buffalo print is seriously the epitome of this season and I couldn’t love it more. This red buffalo print infinity scarf is too cute!
Did you enjoy these gift ideas for him & her. Well, I think I know what’s going on MY list this year… still need to finish shopping for everyone else! Hehe. I’ve made the lofty goal of trying to finish ALL of Holiday shopping by the end of the November, can I do it? We shall see.
I sure hope my 12 Days of Christmas gift guide series (including these gift ideas for him & her) helped you get ready for your holiday shopping.