If you love industrial home decor, you’re in for a treat. Here’s 12 industrial home decor pieces you need from Etsy. With these industrial decor essentials, your home will be on trend and fit right in with the industrial style!
I’ve always loved the industrial home decor style. Lately, I’ve been craving a little more of an industrial feel in our home. I think it couples well with the farmhouse style that I love. The industrial home decor style is embodied by salvaged pieces, clean lines, metal and cement finishes and a simple feel.
Etsy is a great place to shop for unique home decor in every style and I was able to find some awesome home decor pieces there! This round up has a little bit of everything industrial – clocks, lights…even hardware.
Related – Other Etsy Round Ups You’ll Love:
This post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
12 Industrial Home Decor Pieces You Need From Etsy
- Wall Mount Kraft Paper Dispenser – This would be great in a kitchen for large-scale grocery lists, or weekly events; in an office for a big ‘to do’ list, or a playroom for random kid doodles!
- Reclaimed Barn Wood Sofa Table – This sofa table is gorgeous and fits right in with the industrial decor style! It is made custom just for you, so you can have it made so it fits perfectly in your space.
- Vintage Style Drawer Pulls – These drawer pulls are super cute and definitely fit in with the industrial style! I love that these have card holders so you can label drawers. I can also see these looking super cute attached to wooden crates!
- Rustic Clock – This rustic big wall clock will be the focal point of your room. I love the reclaimed wood look and the large numbers and clock hands.
- Concrete Removable Wallpaper – Concrete is a fundamental aspect of the industrial style. This wallpaper is removable and creates a faux concrete look on your walls, how fun is that?!
- Industrial Side Table – I love looking at all of the fun industrial furniture on Etsy! This side table is so genius. It slides right over your lap if you want to use it to work on your laptop while sitting on the couch. Or you can just keep it on the side of your couch to hold a lamp and a cozy cup of coffee.
- Coat Rack – This industrial looking coat rack would be perfect for organizing your entry way! I love the numbered metal hooks.
- Metal Mason Jar Holder – This metal mason jar holder is such a diverse industrial home decor piece! You could use it to hold flowers, tooth brushes in the bathroom or organize cutlery for a party! The clean lines and metal makes this perfect for industrial decor style.
- Galvanized Metal Basket – Loving these heavy duty galvanized metal baskets. They are perfect for rounding things up on shelves and staying organized….all while styling your home perfectly in the industrial style.
- Metal Letters – These faux metal letters are perfect for giving your wall or shelves an industrial home decor makeover. How cute would these look worked into a gallery wall?
- Concrete Planter – One way to “warm” up the industrial home decor look is adding plants! This urban concrete planter is perfect for succulents or cacti and has a simple and minimalist design.
- Table Lamp – How cool is this industrial table lamp?! The Edison bulb pipe lamp adds the perfect Steampunk Industrial feel balanced with the finished wood base.
Doesn’t that make you want to add some industrial home decor to your home? I loved each and every one of these awesome industrial home decor pieces that I found on Etsy. They make it so easy to incorporate into your existing decor by just adding a fun lamp here and throwing up coat rack here. Couldn’t be more simple, right?