We built this farmhouse sink cabinet for our laundry room and incorporated a folding counter to go over the washer & dryer. It’s so functional AND pretty! The best part is that we’re giving you the full woodworking plans for free!
Thank you to Kreg for sponsoring this farmhouse sink cabinet build! All opinions are entirely my own. This post also contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t recommend wholeheartedly. Read my full disclosure here.
Well, for anyone that has done a “Phase 1” in any room – you know that when you’re done, you are left dreaming of that Phase 2. Usually, you have a plan in place already!
Before we even started Phase 1 in the laundry room, we had big plans for Phase 2, which included building a farmhouse sink cabinet and folding counter over the washer and dryer! You can read more about our laundry room plans here!
Well friends, the day has finally come to start Phase 2 in our laundry room!
Want to see more of our laundry room makeover?
- Modern Farmhouse Laundry Room Design & Decor Ideas
- Easy German Schmear Tutorial On A Faux Brick Wall
- How To Build Pipe Shelves: Laundry Room Shelving
- How To Make Wall Stencils
- Farmhouse Sink Cabinet For Laundry Room (With Free Plans!)
- DIY Mudroom Lockers With Doors
- Modern Sponge Painting | Semi Circle Pattern in Back of Locker Cabinets
- 18 Modern Boho Runner Rugs
- Home Command Center for Busy Family That’s Customizable and Gorgeous
- How To Organize Cleaning Supplies | 15+ Clever Ideas
So we built a base cabinet for a farmhouse sink and folding counter!
For this fun DIY woodworking project we’ve teamed up with Kreg to create the plans and share them online for free!
If you’re wondering, Kreg Tools is full of easy-to-follow woodworking plans that are all available for free! I’m sure you are going to find so much inspiration while you are there.
For this build, we used our new Kreg Clamp Table & Steel Stand Combo to assemble the face frame and it was SO handy. The table comps with tracks holding two bench clamps that hold your pieces in place while you screw in the pocket holes when assembling.
Here’s the clamp table in action!
The Final Results: A Stunning Farmhouse Laundry Room Sink & Folding Table!
We are SO happy to finally have a sink in our laundry room – a farmhouse sink no less! I’ve wanted a farmhouse sink for basically ever. And even though it’s not in our kitchen – I’ve finally got one!
Speaking of this sink, Logan’s dad found it 2 years ago right when we moved into this house at a ReStore for only $70. This sink literally retails for OVER $1,500!!!! It’s in nearly perfect shape and I think it was brand new. Always pays to keep an eye out at ReStore for materials like this!
The faucet is the perfect amount of vintage and modern. I LOVE that we were able to include a sprayer as well, which will definitely come in handy!
I’m actually EXCITED to do laundry in here!! We are in love with our new sink & custom cabinet with folding counter.
We’re going to keep the laundry room fun going with our next project! Get ready, we’re building a full wall of mud room style cubbies and it’s going to be AWESOME! (UPDATE: Here’s how the mud room lockers turned out!)
Don’t forget to hop over to Kreg Tool and check the full farmhouse sink cabinet tutorial and download the free woodworking plans.
Would you put a farmhouse sink cabinet in your laundry room?
Let us know in the comments below!
Related – Projects that use a pocket hole jig
- Kid’s Cabin Bed
- Planter Box for Front Porch
- Table Top
- Outdoor Plant Wall
- Farmhouse Sink Cabinet
- Mudroom Lockers
- DIY Desk Calendar & Wooden Pencil Holder
- DIY Dress Up Storage for Kids
- Picture Ledge DIY
- DIY Firewood Rack with Roof
- DIY Cane Headboard
- Boho Nightstand with Cane
- DIY Behind the Couch Table with Outlet
- DIY Headphone Stand
- DIY Cookbook Stand
- Easy DIY Grill Utensil Holder
- DIY Deck Box for Outdoor Toys
- DIY Towel Rack Made With One Board
- DIY Tool Organizer Plans for Kreg Tool Stand
- DIY Mail and Key Holder
- DIY Step Stool for Toddler