My marble and gold home office is really starting to come together. Today I’m sharing the mood board and decor inspiration behind this marble and gold office decor.
So… “they” say that every room in your home should be in the same style to provide some cohesion. “They” say that all of the colors in your home should match and you should have a color story.
Well, I SAY you should do what you want!
My home office and craft room is my happy place. Not only do I spend a ton of time here working on my blog, Etsy store, crafts and more….but I also work from home for my day job.
The moral of this story is that I spend A LOT of time at home and A LOT of time in my home office.
Logan has always said that I have full reign to do whatever design I want in my office space, whereas the rest of the house we typically collaborate and compromise on design choices.
Since this is only a space that only I use, I decided to “glam” it up a little with a marble and gold office decor theme!
I’ve also decided to work in a little color with mint green. Y’all remember how I told you I love that mint green and gold color combo when I put together my modern Christmas tablescape? Since I’m working hard to get this room all set up and decorated as I prepare for the full room reveal in a few weeks I decided to share with you my mood board and inspiration behind my marble and gold office decor.
This gold office decor post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
Marble and Gold Office Inspiration Sources
- Reinvented Chevron Curtains (in minty clouds color) – Minted
- Lambs Ear Limited Edition Art Print (with matte brass frame) – Minted
- Faux Succulent in Concrete Pot – Michaels (no longer sold)
- Unearthed Limited Edition Art Print – Minted
- Faux Marble Wall Clock – Target (exact version no longer sold, check out my DIY marble clock)
- Chevron 3 Hook Wall Organizer – T.J.Maxx (exact version no longer sold, similar here)
- Elk Lighting Boudreaux Industrial Style Chandelier – Hayneedle
- Cork Hex Tiles – Target (or check out my DIY version of these memo cork boards)
- Green Door Limited Edition Art Print – Minted
- Ampersand Wall Sign – Michaels (no longer sold, similar here)
- Agate Framed High Glass Canvas – Target (no longer sold, similar here)
- Yes You Can Notebook – Minted
- Whitewashed Herringbone Art Shelves – Minted
- Gold & White Office Chair – Amazon
- DIY Marbled Magazine Holders – Tutorial by eHow
- Gold Scissors – Amazon
- Swingline 747 Stapler – Amazon
- DecMode Vintage Spotlight Floor Lamp – Hayneedle (no longer sold, similar here)
- Carrera Desk – Hayneedle
- Faux Fur Sheepskin Rug – Amazon
- Marble Mouse Pad – Pink Piggy Studio on Etsy
- Watercolor Script Grand Calendar – Minted
- Trellis Design Shaggy Area Rug – Amazon
This marble & gold office mood board was so fun to put together.
I already have started collecting my gold office decor items and I’m getting ready throw it all together, the most fun part!
I was fortunate that I already had some of the basic furniture items, like the desk and office chair so we’re able to keep this budget friendly.
But when I was putting this marble and gold office decor inspiration board, I chose some fun furniture and items that would create a cohesive design style.
I’m already so in love with the look and feel of the room. Stay tuned for my marble and gold office room reveal in just a few weeks along with some fun DIY projects, of course.