Do you want to add shiplap to your ceiling? Check these 9 gorgeous shiplap ceiling ideas!
Last week I showed you how to shiplap your ceiling with this step by step video tutorial. We had so much fun with this DIY during our home office makeover and it made a huge difference in the finished space.
Want to see more of our home office makeover?
- How To Create Your Own Interior Design Mood Board (for FREE!)
- Shiplap Ceiling Tutorial To Cover Textured or Popcorn Ceilings
- How to Build a DIY Giant Pegboard Wall
- How To Paint An Arch Like A Pro
- Sliding Closet Door Makeover (and what I would do differently)
- DIY Kraft Paper Roll Holder Tutorial (Cheap & Easy!)
- Modern Boho Office Reveal (Before & Afters)
When I was thinking about adding shiplap to the ceiling, I looked at a lot of different spaces for inspiration and advice. There are so many different ways to create a ceiling covered with shiplap – so here are 9 different shiplap ceiling ideas rounded up just for you!
From faux shiplap made from plywood to premade primed shiplap…from tongue and groove stained wood planks to chevron patterns…there are SO many creative things you can do!