Looking for a creative way to wrap a baby shower gift?? This DIY lullaby baby shower gift wrap couldn’t be easier. I’m also sharing a whole list of creative baby shower gift wrapping ideas!
When I was planning my sister’s rustic woodland baby shower, I knew I wanted to wrap my present in a way that both matched the baby shower theme and was also creative and easy since I was wrapping everything up at the last minute when I was packing things up to take to the shower.
Kraft paper is, of course, a favorite of mine. I love wrapping my Christmas presents in it and then getting creative with different bows and lettering on the packages.
It is so versatile that you pretty much always need some around. I even created a kraft paper roll holder for our home office that we can use as a big to-do list and also grab kraft paper when we need to wrap a present.
I love how my lullaby baby shower gift wrap turned out! It’s so simple and can be varied with different quotes or songs for more than just baby shower gifts.
Related – Other Baby Shower Ideas and Inspiration:
This post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
DIY Lullaby Baby Shower Gift Wrapping Idea
Baby Shower Gift Wrapping Supplies:
- Kraft wrapping paper (or even a solid-colored wrapping paper could work)
- Sheet moss
- Twine or jute
- Washi tape (or regular tape) – I got my wood grain washi tape shown here from Hobby Lobby, but they don’t sell it anymore. Here’s something similar.
- Glue (and if you’re new here, I always recommend the 3-in-1 glue)
Step 1. Wrap baby shower gift.
First, you will wrap the present in your kraft wrapping paper and use decorative washi tape to secure it.
Step 2. Add twine.
Next, wrap the twine around the package multiple times and vary the string at random angles. Finish by tying a bow with the two ends on the front of the package.
Cut a small heart out of sheet moss and glue it to the wrapping paper under the twine.
Step 3. Write baby lullabies with Sharpie.
Lastly, finish by writing sweet baby lullabies on the front of the baby shower gift in a black Sharpie pen.
I wrote out “Rock-a-bye-baby”, “Hush Little Baby” and “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star”.
I just love how the baby shower gift wrap turned out and it seriously took me maybe 10 minutes to throw together.
The best part? It was FREE! I had all the supplies already on hand. Also, I didn’t have to buy or make a card, so I signed the outside of the package.
Do you have any other creative gift wrap ideas? Let’s see them!
Other Creative Baby Shower Gift Wrapping Ideas
I rounded up several other baby shower gift wrapping ideas below!
- Buy a toy dump truck and put everything in the truck
- I love these 5 creative baby shower gift wrapping ideas – I think the little mini sheep design is my favorite!
- Hang mini socks and onesies with clothespins to string wrapped around the package
- Download these woodland paper cutouts and gift tags to decorate your gift
- Use kraft paper with natural jute ribbon, pampas grass and black sign that says “You are loved little one”
- Simple, but cute! Tie a pacifier to the ribbon of your gift.
- How cute are these woodland animal paper designs?!
Which is your favorite?