Here’s all the best farmhouse bathroom decor from Amazon so you can create your own budget-friendly farmhouse bathroom!
Last month we revealed our budget-friendly farmhouse master bathroom. We also shared all of the DIY projects that went into making the farmhouse bathroom possible (like the faux shiplap wall, floating shelves and chippy paint wood sign). Since we’re about at the end of our farmhouse bathroom series, I thought it would be fun to give you some inspiration for creating a budget-friendly farmhouse bathroom of your own. I’ve scoured Amazon and handpicked the best farmhouse bathroom decor from Amazon.
I made sure to include all of the essentials for creating your own farmhouse bathroom. All the best farmhouse bathroom decor…everything from the lighting to the waste basket…vanity cabinets to storage solutions.
Related – If you love the farmhouse style, you definitely want to check out these posts:
- How To Paint Mason Jars
- The Easy Way To Make A Farmhouse Wreath
- Bring out your inner Joanna Gaines farmhouse style with these DIYs!
- Learn how to add your own shiplap accent wall with plywood.
This farmhouse bathroom decor post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
Are you ready to see these farmhouse bathroom decor options?!
Doesn’t that just make you want to go around a redecorate every bathroom you see into a farmhouse bathroom?! The essentials for a farmhouse bathroom are simple: neutral colors (with pops of color like the mint green I have in our farmhouse bathroom), vintage inspired decor, greenery, creative bathroom storage solutions, a little chicken wire here and there, and of course…shiplap. Always shiplap.
Which of these farmhouse bathroom decor options from Amazon is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments below!!
The video of our shiplap wall and floating shelves in our farmhouse master bathroom literally went VIRAL. It was even shared by BHG, Jordin Sparks and Scott Dudick. It was so cool to see something that we did get noticed by SO many people. If you are not one of the 20,000,000 people that saw this on Hometalk’s Facebook page, here’s a little time lapse version of our farmhouse bathroom transformation!
Looking for more of our farmhouse master bathroom renovation?
- How To Install A Faux Shiplap Wall
- How To Build Floating Shelves For Extra Bathroom Storage
- Farmhouse Master Bathroom Room Reveal
- Ombre Painted Wood Sign
- Rub A Dub Dub Chippy Paint Sign
- Installing a Vintage Medicine Cabinet for Farmhouse Charm
- How To Give Builder Grade Vanity Lights Farmhouse Style
- How To Fix A Shower Curtain That’s Too Short
- Best Farmhouse Bathroom Decor from Amazon (you are here!)