Looking for home decor inspiration? You’re going to want to follow along with these 7 decorating blogs for so many valuable home decor tips and tricks.
When it comes to decorating your home, one of the best places to look for inspiration is decorating blogs! There’s everything from interior design tips or just a black hole of photos upon photos of pretty rooms to dream about.
In today’s article, I’m sharing 7 home decor and DIY bloggers that all share a style similar to mine that I think you will love. I will introduce each blogger, share some photos of their home and include some links to popular projects on their websites. These decorating blogs are sure to inspire you!
A Blue Nest
Jordan from A Blue Nest shares lots of DIY tutorials and has a vintage and country style. As you follow along on her home renovation journey, you’ll find a little bit of inspiration for your own home and the confidence to make it uniquely yours.
Here are some of the popular articles on A Blue Nest:
- Faux Concrete Planter – a great thrift store upcycle project
- Bedroom Wallpaper Makeover – you’ll be shocked how much character it adds to this room!
- Butterfly Cloche (with free printable) – great Spring decor craft idea
- Blue and White Spring Table – another post full of Spring decor inspiration
- DIY Faux Potted Flowers – great way to use faux flowers and add a little life to your home for Spring
Linen and Logs
Rachel is the blogger behind Linen & Logs. Her and her husband built their own log home a couple of years ago. She loves to paint furniture and dream up new projects!
Here’s some of my favorite projects on Linen and Logs:
- Basement Stair Landing Refresh – love how she really takes advantage of this small space and makes it SO cute!
- Vintage Cabinet Makeover with Paint – a great tutorial on furniture painting, which is a great way to get started with DIYing
- Stenciled Kitchen Island Made From China Cabinet – the stenciled design is the perfect finishing touch
- DIY Coffee Coasters – These easy coasters are so cute and would make a great gift!
Making It In The Mountains
Kristi is the creator behind the decorating blog called Making It In The Mountains. Kristi and her family lives in a small town in Canada. She loves sharing all about their renovations on their 1970’s fixer upper, which they are slowly turning into a farmhouse style dream house.
Here’s some of the projects you’ll find on Making It In The Mountains:
- DIY Renovation Journey – full of so many before and after pictures of the projects they’ve done in the 5 years that they’ve been renovating
- Floral Embroidery Art – this looks like SO much fun and turned out adorable
- Eucalyptus Spring Wreath – so simple and expensive to make!
- How To Knit a Farmhouse Kitchen Dishcloth – great beginner kitting project (with an easy to follow video tutorial!)
- Farmhouse Home Tour – Watch Kristi’s home tour video to get a look inside her gorgeous home
Maison de Cinq
Sheila is the creator of Maison de Cinq, where you’ll find a clean and modern French farmhouse style, as well as tips for casual chic entertaining and decorating.
Here’s some popular Masion de Cinq’s decorating blog posts:
- How To Decorate With Flowers – great & practical ideas to inspire you
- 5 Essential Textures That Every Room Needs – love all the great pictures in this article
- Simple Spring Styling – inspiring tips for how to infuse Spring in your home decor
- Romantic Spring Table Setting – a drop dead French Farmhouse style gorgeous tablescape
Hymns and Verses
Doreen from Hymns and Verses loves sharing updates to her home, decorating advice , DIY tutorials and an occasional recipe. She has a farmhouse style with vintage touches.
Here are some decorating blog posts from Hymns and Verses that I think you’ll love:
- Green Decor Accents for Spring – a great inspiring article if you’re stuck on how to add some Spring to your decor
- His Eye Is On The Sparrow Printable – Doreen loves creating free printables for her audience, I love this one !
- Easy Front Door Basket For Spring – A gorgeous wreath alternative that is so easy to make
- DIY Kitchen Makeover – See all the before and after pictures of this amazing renovation that turned out SO good!
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia created her decorating blog as an outlet to share her love for DIY, crafts, recipes, cleaning & organization tips and more. She loves showing her readers that it is possible to create a stylish beautiful space that are fit for busy families on a budget.
Here are some popular projects for Kristin’s decorating blog:
- How To Create A Natural Raw Wood Look – this style is definitely trending right now and I, for one, LOVE it!
- Christmas Home Tour – Even though Christmas is over, you can still look at Christmas decor! Her home was so pretty this last season!
- How To Create A Driftwood Finish – An amazing thrift store upcycle transformation
- White Elegant Kitchen Remodel – They had to completely rebuild their kitchen and it turned out AMAZING
- DIY Succulent Wreath – So easy and fun to make!
Making Manzanita…sounds familiar, right? That’s me! But there’s a chance that if you’re reading this decorating blogs list, that it’s your first time here (welcome!) or you haven’t seen much of our other projects.
My name is Chelsea and my husband and I love teaching our readers how to renovate their homes – one DIY at a time. Here you will find step by step home improvement tutorials and decorating inspiration.
Here are some of our projects that you should check out:
- Wicker Baskets On Wall – one of my latest super easy decorating projects that turned out so cute!
- Modern Boho Bedroom – we recently renovated our master bedroom and I’m pretty much in love with how it turned out
- Modern Bathroom Reveal – we also completely renovated our master bathroom (down to the studs) in just 6 weeks last year and it’s just heaven in there now
- How To Make Wall Stencils – a fun and easy way to customize your walls!
- Small Entryway – we made the best out of a small corner of our living room and created a cute entryway with modern farmhouse style.
So much inspiration for you, right? If you’re stuck wondering where to start when decorating your house or just looking for some good ol’ fashion inspiration, these decorating blogs are the place to go!