Do you know someone that needs a little relaxation? Make them a relaxation basket with these printable gift basket tags. Themed gift baskets are so easy to create. Use these relaxation basket ideas to get inspired.
Is there someone that you know could use a little relaxation? Maybe it’s a new mom that is exhausted? Or a more seasoned mom with multiple little ones running her ragged?
Possibly your sister stressed out with a college course load? Perhaps it’s that someone who works way too hard and doesn’t take any time for herself.
Whoever it is for, I’m sure you can think of someone in your life that would love and appreciate a relaxation gift basket! This relaxing bath gift basket could really be for anyone on your list.
This self-care gift basket pairs perfectly with this DIY bathtub tray. The bath table may not fit in the basket, but it’s the perfect complement to the spa kit, don’t you think?
This post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
How To Make A Gift Basket
Have you ever put together a gift basket for someone? It’s pretty simple, really!
All you need to do is:
- Select a gift basket theme (in this case, I’m making a relaxation gift basket)
- Collect your contents
- Grab a basket that will fit all of your contents
- Throw it all together
- You could also cover the whole thing with shrink wrap and tie a ribbon bow at the top to keep it contained.
Here’s what I put in my relaxation bath gift basket:
Relaxation basket ideas – 42+ creative ideas for your gift basket!
- DIY bathtub tray
- Book (have you read this book yet?)
- Cute matchbox
- Nice relaxation candle
- Fuzzy socks
- Bath towels
- No Worries Journal
- Bluetooth speakers to play relaxing music
- Bath tea
- Coupon for babysitting – nothing more relaxing than having the kids off of your hands for a bit
- Fancy soap (or make your own!)
- Nail polish
- Nail files
- Cuticle oil
- Neck wrap
- Bath salts (LOVE this one!)
- Bubble bath
- Body butter
- Shower steamers
- Weighted blanket
- Sheet face masks
- Jade face roller
- Under eye patches
- Herbal tea
- Bath bombs
- Encouraging mug
- Face scrubber
- Eye pillow
- Bottle of wine
- Wine glass (how perfect is this one?)
- Chocolate candies (this is my idea of a fancy treat)
- Lavender sachet
- Pumice stone
- Sugar scrub (make your own with this tutorial)
- Vanilla lip scrub
- Nail brush
- Towel head wrap or shower cap
- Eye mask
Printable gift basket tags for your relaxation basket
I created printable gift basket tags with 2 different sayings “relax & be merry” and “take some time to pamper yourself”. I’ve provided the tags in three different color schemes (traditional vintage Christmas, blue and black snowflakes, and trendy buffalo check) so they will fit perfectly with your Christmas decor.
To get the free printable gift basket tags for your relaxation basket, all you have to do is sign up below and you’ll get them via email.
Creating a relaxation basket is simple and budget friendly! You can keep it simple with a just a couple items in a small basket or go wild with putting together a big basket full of relaxation. Pair it with this DIY bathtub tray and she will seriously be in heaven when she goes to use your gift.
Which of these relaxation basket ideas is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments below!
Looking for more gift ideas for her?
- Best Gifts For New Moms
- Gifts for Women – 17 Ideas For Every Woman On Your List
- Moms Are Like Buttons Craft Idea (with Free Printable Mother’s Day Card and Tag!)
- 9 Personalized Gifts For Grandma From Grandkids
- Creative Mother’s Day Gifts That She’ll Love
- 10+ Easy DIY Mother’s Day Presents You Can Make in 1 Hour or Less
- Mother’s Day Serving Tray with Kid’s Handprints
- DIY Leather Bookmark – Easy Handmade Christmas Gifts
- Leather Keychain – Great DIY Christmas Gift Idea
- How To Make Marble Coasters With Leftover Tiles