If you are needing to refresh your Christmas decorations, you’re in luck. Today I’m sharing the 10 things you need from Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas. I love how this brand fits in with the modern farmhouse home decor style.
This post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that the Hearth & Hand with Magnolia line launched at Target a few weeks ago. Social media was abuzz and everyone has been raving about the new line. If you’ve been to Target recently, I’m sure you’ve seen the pretty displays full of Joanna’s traditional black and white look with pops of green. If you are needing to refresh your Christmas decorations, you’re in luck. Today I’m sharing the 10 things you need from Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas.
Are you ready to see the great finds from Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas??
- Candleholder – I love how simple this metal candle holder is, but you can really add a lot of character by adding seasonal decor in the middle compartment. It looks great with a little greenery in there for Christmas. Just think of how you could use this candle holder year round!?
- Plaid Ribbon – Not only would this ribbon look adorable on your gifts, but would be perfect for your DIY Christmas wreaths or on your tree.
- Wrapping Paper – This plaid wrapping paper is adorable. I love how simple it is and how it fits so seamlessly into the rest of the Hearth & Hand line.
- Tree Skirt – How cute is this galvanized metal tree collar?! It’s such an easy way to jazz up the bottom of your Christmas tree.
- Stockings – The Hearth and Hand stockings are probably by favorite Christmas item from the brand. I love you can buy mismatched sets of stockings for your whole family, but they all go together so seamlessly. Which of the 8 stocking designs is your favorite?
- Wreath – One of the simplest ways to make your home more festive for the holidays is to simple add a wreath to the front door (or even the wall). I love this one that got the cute bells hanging in the middle.
- Tree in Vase – This is just the cutest little mini tree in a vase, isn’t it?! This would look so cute on a tablescape or up on the mantel.
- Plaid Pillow – The best part of this plaid pillow is that you don’t have to put it away after Christmas is come and gone, but it is still festive and Christmasy. Everyone needs more throw pillows, right?
- Christmas Countdown – Counting down to Christmas is one of the most exciting parts of December. This calendar would make it so fun. I love that you can add whatever you want into the little envelopes…candy…pieces of paper with things to do together…scripture… you name it!
- Ornaments – With 10 different adorable designs to choose from, you’re bound to fall in love with one of the Hearth and Hand ornaments. I personally love the little Letters To Santa one the best, so cute, right??
Are you in love with the new Hearth and Hand line too? I love that many of the products can be used to decorate for Christmas without being over the top. Many of the items can also easily transition from Holiday to everyday. There’s really something for everyone at Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas.