If you are needing to refresh your Christmas decorations, you’re in luck. Today I’m sharing the 10 things you need from Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas this year. I love how this brand fits in with the modern farmhouse home decor style.
This post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that the Hearth & Hand with Magnolia line launched at Target last year. The new line has blown up and done SO WELL! Social media was abuzz and everyone has been raving about the new line. The brand recently launched their 2018 holiday line and it is as good as last year, so I decided to update this post with this year’s best finds from Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas!
If you’ve been to Target recently, I’m sure you’ve seen the pretty displays full of the new holiday line of Joanna’s traditional black and white look with pops of green. If you are needing to refresh your Christmas decorations, you’re in luck. Today I’m sharing the 10 things you need from Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas.
Are you ready to see the great finds from Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas??
- Tree Skirt – How cute is this black tree collar?! It’s such an easy way to jazz up the bottom of your Christmas tree.
- Stockings – The Hearth and Hand stockings are probably by favorite Christmas item from the brand. I love you can buy mismatched sets of stockings for your whole family, but they all go together so seamlessly. Which of the 8 new stocking designs is your favorite?
- Wreath – One of the simplest ways to make your home more festive for the holidays is to simple add a wreath to the front door (or even the wall). I love this one that got the cute bells hanging in the middle.
- Mini Cedar Tree – This is just the cutest little mini tree, isn’t it?! This would look so cute on a tablescape or up on the mantel.
- Plaid Pillow – The best part of this plaid pillow is that you don’t have to put it away after Christmas is come and gone, but it is still festive and Christmasy. Everyone needs more throw pillows, right?
- Ornaments – With 4 different adorable sets to choose from, you’re bound to fall in love with one of the Hearth and Hand ornaments. I personally love the little metal house ones the best, so cute, right??
- Green Letters To Santa Mailbox – Oh my goodness, how fun would this be for the kiddos to put their wish lists in it to make it up to the North Pole. I love that you can either mount it on the wall or put it on a tabletop or mantle.
- Milk and Cookies Plate for Santa – This matching plate and mug is perfect to use year after year on Christmas eve to prepare for Santa! Love the classic look.
- Christmas Countdown – This cute black advent calendar is so fun! You just slide the numbers down the Christmas tree as you get ready for the big day. Love it!
- Rustic Plates – These plates are so cute and the perfect addition to your kitchen for the holidays. We always have a separate set of plates we bring out for the holidays and it is such a fun tradition!
Are you in love with the new holiday line from Hearth and Hand line too? I love that many of the products can be used to decorate for Christmas without being over the top. Many of the items can also easily transition from Holiday to everyday. There’s really something for everyone at Hearth and Hand to decorate for Christmas.