Want to shop our home?? Here’s links to all of the fun DIY projects and sources in our first fixer upper!
This page contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
Check out the full pre-renovation tour here!
Farmhouse Master Bathroom
- Faux Shiplap Wall – click here for full tutorial!
- Floating Shelves – click here for full tutorial!
- Rub A Dub Dub Wood Sign – click here for the full tutorial!
- You & Me Ombre Painted Wood Sign – click here for the full tutorial!
- Paint Color
- Towel Hooks
- Towel Ring
- Toilet Paper Holder
- White Shower Curtain
- Mint Shower Curtain Rings – Walmart
- In The Morning When I Rise… Watercolor Art
- Metal Oregon Sign, local boutique (similar here)
- Shutter Necklace Holder – JoAnns (no longer sold)
- Olive Buckets
- Faux Lamb’s Ear Stems
- Faux Plant in Concrete Planter, Tuesday Morning (but they don’t sell online… here’s something similar & affordable)
- Glass Bottle – it’s just a big empty wine bottle!
- Coordinates Sign
- Chicken Wire Basket – Flea Market (similar here)
- White Pitcher – similar here or make your own
- Cotton Stems – click here for the full tutorial!
- No. 1 Storage Bin – Michaels (years ago, no longer sold)
- Vintage Bath Brush, Antique Store (find similar here)
- Vintage Glass Bottles, Flea Market (similar options here)
- Antique Medicine Cabinet, Antique Store (similar options here) – Read the full story behind this amazing cabinet here.
- Bath Mat in front of sink – Ross
- Bath Mat in front of shower – Costco
Rustic Woodland Baby Boy Nursery
- Arrow Changing Pad Cover, & Bedskirt, Little Oasis Nurseries on Etsy (she also made the quilt)
- Gallery Wall: White Mirror with Jute Hanger, Hobby Lobby // White Arrow Hook (originally from Hobby Lobby, but no longer sold) // Hold Him A Little Longer wood sign, Manzanita Exchange on Etsy (yep, that’s me!) // Metal Moose was from garage sale!// You Are Our Best Adventure Black and White Tribal Wood Sign // Deer String Art on Wood Grain Background (originally from Hobby Lobby, but no longer sold, similar here) // Blue Mini Clipboard (originally from Michaels, but no longer sold, here’s a couple other versions of the same brand – version 1 – version 2) // Geometric Wall Storage Basket (originally from Hobby Lobby, but no longer sold) // Paper Mache Deer Head //
- White 3-Tier Basket Rack (on dresser)
- Bear Storage Bin
- You Make Me Brave Metal Sign, UgandaLoveIt on Etsy (shown mounted on pallet wood sign above crib)
- Deer Pillow (originally from Pottery Barn, but no longer sold, similar here)
- Moose Clock, garage sale (but here’s a great moose clock!)
- Tan chairs, thrift store
- White Shelves (above chairs)
- Wood Cubby Shelf (originally from Michaels, but no longer sold, similar here)
- Black Lantern
- Mason Jar “The Little Light of Mine” Decor
- Navy Curtains
- Fabric strip banner on window, handmade
- Ceiling Fan
- Area Rug
Marble and Gold Office
- Wall Color Paint – Behr Fashion Gray
- Shelves – Whitewashed Herringbone Art Shelves
- Shelf Decor
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (with gold frame) – Hobby Lobby, no longer sold
- Faux Airplant in Concrete Planter – Michaels ** sold in-store only
- Like A Boss painted marble – DIY…CHECK OUT THE TUTORIAL HERE
- White & Gold Ceramic Succulent – Michaels, no longer sold online. You may still be able to find it in-stores.
- Mercury Hourglass – T.J.Maxx, no longer sold there (similar here)
- Lambs Ear Limited Edition Art Print (with matte brass frame) – Minted
- Mint Green Ombre Canvas – DIY…Just grab a canvas and slop on some paint and lighten your brush strokes at the bottom…seriously, it was THAT simple!
- Gold Wire Basket – Hobby Lobby, no longer sold (here’s something similar)
- Calendar – Watercolor Script Grand Calendar
- Desk – Child Craft Redmond Desk
- Yes You Can Notebook
- Marble Mousepad
- Geode Book End (under computer monitors) – Thrift Store (so many cool options on Etsy though)
- Ampersand Glass Vase – Hobby Lobby, no longer sold
- Marble Geometric Paperweight (on printer) – Hobby Lobby, no longer sold
- Geode Print – Unearthed Limited Edition Art Print
- White Wire Chevron Waste Basket – Target (Dollar Spot, not sold online)
- Scrap Box – I have ScrapBox 2.0, but they now selling the DreamBox
- Curtains – Reinvented Chevron Curtains (in minty clouds color)
- White & Gold Mid-Century Table (under window) – DIY…CHECK OUT TUTORIAL HERE!
- White Deer Head – T.J.Maxx, no longer sold (here’s a similar one from Etsy)
- Faux Succulent in Concrete Planter – Michaels ** sold in-store only
- Gray & White Robe Basket – Target (Dollar Spot, not sold online)
- White Wire Office Sign – Tuesday Morning, not sold online
- Marble Clock – DIY…CHECK OUT TUTORIAL HERE!
- White Chevron Magazine Holders – Target (Dollar Spot, not sold online)
- Large Bulletin Board Command Center – T.J.Maxx, no longer sold (here’s something similar)
- Hexagon Cork Tiles – DIY…CHECK OUT TUTORIAL HERE!
- Gold Clipboard – Just a simple clipboard spray painted with gold spray paint
- Art on clipboard – Green Door Limited Edition Art Print
- Rug – Nourison Galway 5×7, T.J.Maxx, no longer sold (here’s the rug in a different color and another option in the same colors, but slightly different design)
Read more about our exterior painting: