When it comes to a budget friendly Christmas, handmade Christmas gifts are the way to go. If you’re looking for cheap gift ideas, you’re going to love all of these cheap Christmas gift ideas that you can make for less than $10. Take a stroll through some of these cheap gift ideas and hop over the blogs to read the full tutorials.
If you know me, you know I love a good DIY craft and I also love giving handmade Christmas gifts to my friends and family during the holidays. The last few years, I have made candle holders, sugar scrub, ornaments and keychains, to name a few.
This cheap gift ideas post contains affiliate links, but nothing that I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend anyway! Read my full disclosure here.
When it comes to keeping your Christmas budget friendly, handmade Christmas gifts are the way to go! But, chances are you probably going to be shopping for supplies for your handmade Christmas gifts and that can sure add up quickly. To make sure you’re getting a great deal on your craft supplies, you could try searching for the items on wikibuy – which does the hard part for you and searches all of the websites out there to make sure you’re getting the best deal. You can also look at all the coupons available at your favorite craft supply stories, like Michael’s! Pretty cool – right?
You better believe that I have some fun new things in the cheap gift ideas queue for this year. When I was trying to figure out what to make for my family this year, I found some great cheap gift ideas so I thought I would share them with you! Take a stroll through some of these cheap Christmas gift ideas that you can make for less than $10 and hop over the blogs to read the full tutorials.
Are you ready to see these cheap gift ideas?!
Leather Keychains from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
Leather Bookmarks from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
DIY Spice Rubs from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
Relaxing Bath Gift Basket with Free Printable Tags from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
DIY Farmhouse Sign with Shiplap from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
DIY Christmas Sign with Farmhouse Style from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
Easy DIY Hexagon Cork Memo Boards from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
Painted Mason Jars from Making Manzanita
DIY Reclaimed Wood Bottle Openers from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
Clothespin Magnets with Washi Tape from Making Manzanita (that’s me!)
Family Picture Book For Baby from Making Manzanita
Oh my goodness, so many great handmade Christmas ideas, right? Now I just wish I had more time in the days so I could try and make them all. This round up of cheap gift ideas, had something for everyone on your holiday gift giving list!
- Babies would love the family picture book, felt play food.
- Kids would definitely appreciate the lego storage bucket, dinosaur planter and hair bow holders.
- Looking for a good cheap gift for a teenager? Leather keychains, bookmarks, coasters and glitter travel mug are the way to go.
- If you need to make a gift for a man in your life, your best bets for cheap Christmas gift ideas are the reclaimed wood bottle opener, anything with candy, spice rubs and Instagram picture frame.
- If you’re thinking about making a gift for your mom, wife, sister or girlfriend, try the lip balm, sugar scrub, soap, candle, bracelets or any of the mugs.
- Grandparents would love the picture frame, ribbon bookmark, mugs and candles are sure to be a big hit.
Did you get any new ideas for handmade Christmas gifts in this post?